GEONIS Point Processor 2017 – Geodetic calculations, integrated in GEONIS
No matter whether it’s complex deformation measurements or simple intersection calculations, GEONIS Point Processor makes it possible to accept survey data and to use it for modifications in GIS.
Geodetic calculations are integrated in GEONIS, with GEONIS Point Processor 2017. This does away with additional export and import files for field data.
In GEONIS, a new survey job can be created with a corresponding numbering profile. Field data is modified in rmGEO, where all raw data formats on field devices, from calculations or logging is made available. GEONIS Point Processor makes it possible to accept survey data and to use it for ongoing modifications in the GIS Expert application.
The new solution offers countless advantages and extensions in comparison to the existing GRICAL solution. The broadest range of raw formats from geodetic sensors made by field sensor manufacturers for measurement data and point data is supported, e.g.:
- Leica DBX
- Trimble Job
A broad range of options for geodetic calculation, e.g.:
- Integration of network equalization according to Swisstopo directives and use of the Geoid model CHGeo2004
- Stationing with different methods such as Helmert 2D/3D
- Option to compute leveling
- Option to compute GNSS measurements incl. transformations
- Deformation analyses of measurements from multiple epochs
Option of not only performing AV-relevant calculations, but also construction and engineering survey tasks efficiently.
Regular maintenance and updates regarding the support of the latest data formats:
- Software updates to the analytical modules usually take place once or twice a year
- Raw data formats of new measuring devices are usually supported within 3-6 months